Thursday, July 18, 2013

Great Dane A Day Painting

I'M A MEMBER of Daily Paintworks, a site where artists show their daily paintings. I remember reading where the founder Carol Marine said she started painting a picture a day when her son was a baby and she had a "nap" window each day in which to paint.

I HAVE BEEN an artist for 40 years now and also paint daily. Recently I acquired 2 Great Dane puppies and find myself off on a new adventure! So, to celebrate my nap windows I have decided to paint a Great Dane a Day for 30 days, starting August 1st.  I will post a painting each day on my Daily Paintworks page, my puppies' FB Fanpage, my FB Fanpage, and my website Nadi's Dogs, Cats and Birds.

IF YOU have a photo you would like considered for a painting, please send a high resolution photo to Nadispencer@yahoo.com (put "Dane A Day" as subject.)  I can't promise I'll paint it, but if I do, you are giving me a copyright release. And, of course, no purchase is required.

1 comment:

  1. I know you will do well with this goal!!! Looking forward to all the "variations"...

    ReplyDelete